Her sculptures so far fall into two main categories: “People” and “Letters”.
In the “Peoples” series, the main protagonist is usually a sole figure caught in an existential despair in confronting the world.
In Rabieijah’s sculptures, words and letters are not merely used for the beauty of alphabet -as best typified in Calligraphy. They symbolize thoughts and beliefs, especially prejudiced, unexamined ones. She has held two solo exhibitions; “IRAN” sculpture exhibition in 2012 and “Cardiac Cycle” in 2016 at Shirin Art Gallery. She has also participated in more than 50 group exhibitions and art fairs in Iran and other countries such as UK, USA, Austria, Switzerland, and UAE as well as being an active member of the association of Iranian sculptors. She has started print making in 2015 and her new collections is based on this method combined with her major in plant biology.
• Plant Biology (M.S.), Payam e Noor University, Iran 2003
• Biology (B.S.), Tehran Azad University, Iran
• The Impact of Tangency Duo Show, The Mine Gallery, Dubai, UAE.
• RTL: LTR / LTR: RTL, A joint exhibition between Iran and Austria, Artmark Gallery, Vienna
• Galerie Forum, Wels, Austria / Contemporary Museum of Art, Isfahan, Iran
• Khayyam & Contemporary Art Exhibition, Silk Road Gallery, Tehran, Iran 2015
• Fabulous, Group Exhibition curated by Jasmine Wahi, Shirin NY Art Gallery, New York, USA
• Magic of Persia Capital Prize 2015, Shortlist Exhibition, Dubai, UAE 2014
• Black Gold, Group Exhibition, Shirin Art Gallery, Tehran, Iran 2013
• Calligraphy Group Exhibition, Nicholas Flamel Gallery, Paris, France
• My Name is not Rouge, Group Exhibition, Shirin Gallery NY, New York, USA
• Unexposed, Group Exhibition, Brussels, Athens, Warsaw
• Scope, Art Basel, Switzerland 2012
• Group Medal Exhibition (BAMS medal society), Glasgow, England
• Group Sculpture Exhibition by Varagh Group, Etemad Gallery, Tehran, Iran 2011
• The 3rd Generation & Parviz Tanavoli, Sculpture Group Exhibition, Fravahr Gallery, Tehran, Iran 2010
• Sculpture Exhibition by Varagh Group, Elaheh Gallery, Tehran, Iran
• The 1st Medal, Group Exhibition, Elaheh Gallery, Tehran, Iran 2009
• Sculpture Exhibition by Varagh, Group, Art Center Gallery, Tehran, Iran
• Magic of Persia Capital Prize Shortlisted
• Winner of the Best Guest Prize of British Art Medal Society